Please forgive me, I am new to this! I am creating a blog to help me organize all of the wonderful thoughts and ideas I have swimming around my head and to help record the activities I attempt with my after school crew. I am not going to try to claim credit for most of the ideas I post on here because very few are my own. What I will do though is link back to the original site whenever possible and show you any adjustments I've made.

That being said, let the fun begin!

Monday, 14 January 2013

SNOW!!!

It snowed today!

Beautiful, I know.  It snowed all day and the kids were just desperate to get out in it.  Unfortunately, by the time we got back it was starting to get dark and very, very cold.  So... we brought the snow inside! The kids had a great time and best of all, no one got cold.



The crew at work.









 TJ inspecting the snow.









A creation by HW.









Snowman by IW.















Mini snowman by JEJ.












A cave for the whales and seals.















Some more snowy masterpieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment